Fluke Battery Analyzers are the ideal test tool for maintaining, troubleshooting and performance testing individual stationary batteries and battery banks used in critical battery back-up applications in data centers, telecom networks, power distribution systems and more. With an intuitive user interface, a compact design, and rugged construction the Fluke Battery Analyzers are designed to provide optimum performance, test results and reliability.
Fluke BT500 Series Battery Analyzer for Stationary Battery Systems Reduced testing complexity, a simplified workflow and an intuitive user interface provide a new level of ease-of-use in battery testing.
• Fluke BT500 Series consists of three Models: Fluke BT521, Fluke BT520, and Fluke BT510.
• The ideal test tool for maintenance, troubleshooting and performance testing of individual stationary batteries and battery banks used in critical battery back-up applications
• The intuitive user interface, compact design and rugged construction ensure optimum performance, test results and reliability
• Covers a broad range of battery test functions ranging from DC voltage and resistance tests to full condition testing using automated string function testing and the test probe integrated infra-red temperature measurement system
• Designed for measurements on stationary batteries of all types.
• Fluke Battery Management Software allows you to quickly and easily import data from the battery analyzer to a PC. The measurement data and battery profile information is stored and archived with the Management Software and can be used compare results, switch results between conductance and resistance readings and perform trend analysis. All measurement data, battery profile and analysis information can be used to easily generate reports.