Fluke is the world leader in digital Multimeters. Fluke offers a wide assortment of Multimeters to fit every need. The digital Multimeters have been categorized in five unique categories that fit a wide array of job applications, including yours:
• General Purpose » Models: Fluke 15B+, Fluke 17B+ , Fluke 77 IV, Fluke CNX 3000 Wireless Multimeter, Fluke 233 Remote Display Multimeter, Fluke 170 Series Digital Multimeters.
• Specialty » Models: Fluke 27 II/28 II Industrial Multimeters, Fluke 1587/1577 Insulation Multimeters, Fluke 787 Process Meter, Fluke 789 Process Meter, Fluke 28 II Ex Intrinsically Safe True-rms Digital Multimeter.
• Advanced » Models: Fluke 80 Series V Digital Industrial Multimeters, Fluke 289 True-rms Industrial Logging Multimeter with Trend Capture, Fluke 287 True-rms Electronics Logging Multimeter with Trend Capture.
• Compact » Models: Fluke 117,Fluke 116, Fluke 115,Fluke 114, Fluke 113, Fluke 107 Palm-sized Digital Multimeter, Fluke101, Fluke 106 Palm-sized Digital Multimeter.
• Bench » Models: Fluke8808A, Fluke 8845A,Fluke 8846A. Fluke’s digital Multimeters also known as volt/ohm meters or VOMs combine several electronic measurement functions in one unit.
Our Multimeters are designed to help you do your job faster, more efficiently and with greater accuracy, there is a model for every budget and application. Choose from hand held troubleshooters to ultra smart multi-meters packed with features, including the ability to log and graph data, as well as high-precision bench units in our showcase.