JackRapid Punchdown Tool
Patented jack termination tool allows you to terminate jacks 8 times faster.
- Cuts installation time - easy to use handle, seats and cuts all wires at once, saving you up to 1 minute installation time per jack!
- High quality, consistent terminations - no more compromised connections and wasted jacks
- Simple, one-handed operation with an ergonomically designed handle reduces hand fatigue
- Unique design easily accommodates close-to-wall installation
- Replaceable blade head for use with multiple jack types
JackRapid is a patented jack termination tool that saves time and increases accuracy by seating and terminating all wires at once with a simple squeeze of the handle. JackRapid allows you to terminate jacks eight times faster than traditional impact tools - with accuracy that's unmatched.
The patented jack termination tool seats and terminates all wires simultaneously. The built-in blade cuts off the excess wire after it is seated in the connector, eliminating the need for a secondary trim step.
Simple, one-handed operation, with an ergonomically designed handle, reduces hand fatigue. With JackRapid, you’ll never punch into the palm of your hand or through drywall again.
- Strip cable jacket.
- Determine wiring scheme. Dress all 4 pairs (8 wires).
- Insert jack in JackRapid front first with IDC slots facing blades of JackRapid.
- Ensure jack is completely and securely inserted in jack holder bed with IDC slots facing the blades.
- Pull trigger completely and remove excess wire prior to releasing trigger.
- Wires will be seated and cut for a solid termination.
- Release handle and remove jack from JackRapid tool. Visually verify proper termination.