We offer a variety of standard and inline modular banjo adapters.
- Available in in-line or standard versions
- Available with standard or ruggedized K-plug ends
Fluke Networks in-line banjo modular adapters allow you to easily complete testing and obtain circuit access on working lines without disrupting service. Each banjo modular adapter has a number of advantages including angled copper contacts that prevent alligator clips from coming off during testing, small holes in each contact for easy probe insertion, and clear circuit markings on the sides and bottom of the unit.
Our standard Banjo Modular Adapter has four clearly marked contacts for proper termination, and provides field technicians with a quick connection to modular telephone jacks using any standard butt-set equipped with spring clips.
- 10113000 Modular adapter, 4 wire
- 10210100 4-wire in-line modular adapter
- 10210101 4-wire in-line modular adapter with K-Plug
- 10220100 6-wire in-line modular adapter
- 10220101 6-wire in-line modular adapter with K-Plug
- 10230100 8-wire in-line modular adapter
- 10230101 8-wire in-line modular adapter with K-Plug
- 10200000 Spare modular adapter 4/6-wire cords, five pack
- 10200101 Spare modular adapter K-plug 4/6-wire cords, five pack
- 10300000 Spare modular adapter 8-wire cords, five pack
- 10300101 Spare modular adapter K-plug 8-wire cords, five pack