IMS IP Centrex Testing
The IP Centrex solution tests the key functions of the IP Centrex server. It emulates a wide variety of Class-5 features that can be initiated and terminated simultaneously through the IP Centrex server in order to test its functionality, scale and performance.
- 2 560 000 emulated endpoints supporting any mix of Class-5 features
- 24 built-in IMS Class and VoIP flows and a flexible editor to create any user-defined flow
- Traffic creation consisting of a mixture of features to simulate subscriber behavior
- Call completion rate simulation with user-response behavior
- Response latency characterization for call setup
- SIP message definition (valid, invalid and proprietary) using a GUI or text-based editor
- Call flow creation (valid, invalid and proprietary)
- Protocol state machine manipulation using a ladder diagram
- Complete test lifecycle coverage: feature, negative, load, regression, interoperability and scalability testing
- Testing of the IP Centrex server features such as call hold, call with PRACK, call transfer, 3WC, call forward, third-party call control, etc.
- Response latency measurement under various network load conditions and different mix of traffic